I have tons to do and my kid has been sick since Thursday so I haven't been able to sit down and do stuff that I need to do.
I would really like to finish with the tasks for this course so I can move onto other stuff. I'm pretty sure I have done everything so far. Except for commenting.. because no one has anything that I can comment on. Has anyone done the final task yet?

Oh your son doesn't want you to study! That must be the reason.
ReplyDeleteHa hah, I have to say, that was quite weak excuse. :''D There are 31 blogs, and nowhere is said that you can only comment on the "newest task". Point is that you comment and say what you think... You don't need to make academicly valid point every time you write something.
I think the point of commenting was to make us discuss about things and think about them. And Chris said one comment per week should be enough. Problem is that not everyone are making comments.